Thursday, May 28, 2009

Continuation

of Life

So, I'm done school. I finished on the 23rd of May. I don't graduate until the 6th of June but I'm done by school standards. I, personally, feel obligated to finish my British Lit text however. And I'm definitely going to finish Physics because it's kinda interesting, haha....

I have a whole junkload of forms to send in to USAFA which are due on the 1st and I didn't remember any of that until like yesterday. So I'm frantically filling out security clearance forms and immunization records and all that other stuff.

Took Susan out for coffee yesterday and we had a long chat about guys and relationships. It's funny cause we seem to be at similar stages in our relationships, lol. And we have like the same thoughts/concerns/etc. Kinda peculiar, actually. But I guess that we're so similar it works out. It was nice getting to talk to her again cause she's really the one who grounds me, lol. Like, I'm the crazy one who jumps into things and ends up biting her foot off going "ohhh...should not have done that". And Susan's the one who grabs me by my arm and yanks me back from the edge of the cliff going "don't be stupid, you idiot, duh you shouldn't do that!" Hahaha...I'd spend so much time in jail without her, lol! Not, jail jail - cause like I wouldn't break the law, but like a mental/emotional jail cause I'd messed up my life. She's so sensible. I need that sort of sensible person keeping me from going too crazy-crazy. :) I <3 her.

Chilled with Jason on Monday. Had fun. We were watching Star Trek - the original series - at first but the episode ended so we watched the world's strongest man competition on ESPN instead, lol. And yes, we did actually watch it (Sarah). =P I think we're going out again tonight unless something changes...

Yearbook signings today at TEK. I have a bunch of lovely funny things to write in people's yearbooks. I'm excited hahaha! Things like "Friendship is like peeing your pants: everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth" :P (I'm not doing that one)

Sooooo yeah.
Life continues.
21 days. :/

No comments: