Thursday, May 7, 2009

Star Trek

Yay! I'm going to see "Star Trek" today!! I'm going to drive to Lancaster and get Jason and we're going to go see it. Then, I'll spend the night at his parent's house before driving back to DE to take Adrian to the dentist on Friday. :) I'm soooo excited!! Yay! It'll be awwwwweeeeesome. :D

And so yeah, Friday, Allison and Ian are going to shadow a student all day at New Castle Christian School so I'll have the house to myself. Adrian will be at Dickinson, Mother will have started work, Allison and Ian will be at NCCS.

Speaking of mother and work, my mom is going back into the work force! She was hired by Boeing after being out of the work force for over 15 years!! She's going into Systems Engineering or something like that. I'm excited for her - I think it'll be good for her to get out of the house and the "homeschooling mom" shell. Go back to work - regain a life so to speak, lol. :) It'll be good for my dear mother. Especially as she is rapidly becoming an "empty-nester"...

No comments: