Friday, May 29, 2009

Things I Wrote in Yearbooks

"don't drink and derive"
"never kiss a guy with gum in your mouth"
"when on the ladder of success, don't let guys look up your dress"
"there's a difference between geeks and nerds. I happen to be both"
"to my biggest fan"
(to a guy named Rane) "when it Ranes, it pours"
"it makes me smile, it makes me laugh, to think you want my autograph, but that's okay, I think it's fine, here: Karen Chinnery, that'll be $9.99"
(written really really small) "sorry for taking up so much room"
(written really really big) "sorry I couldn't use any more room, other people wrote first"
"when at first you don't succeed, do it how your mother told you"
"when life gives you lemons, make grape juice then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it"
"live free and die hard"
"if you die laughing, you're still dead"

Yup... there were others too but I can't remember them...

No comments: