Sunday, April 7, 2013

Only 8 weeks until my wedding!  It makes me very happy to know that I will be getting married in 55 days and from there, living with Joshua for 60 days before we start work.  Well, he'll be working the entire time, I'll be on vacation :)  Josh is currently really hoping he doesn't have SERE training while I am on my 60 days leave.  I agree.  I would really appreciate it if he were around and could take some leave with me while I'm on my leave.  We'll see though.  He should be getting his training dates sometime in the next week or two - absolutely no later than the 26th though - so 19 days or less!  And then we'll see.  This Friday, he gets his base which is exciting for me.  I hope he'll be going where I am so I don't have to fill out join-spouse paperwork...so there you go - we'll see.

I got a gel manicure almost two months ago and it damaged my nails so I am now suffering through trying to grow out terrible nails.  It's so frustrating since my wedding is in a little over a month.  If they haven't recovered by then, I'm going to have to get acrylics even though I want to just get shellac (which does very well on my nails).  I don't know.  It's just...frustrating.  Half my nail is still left to grow out.  I'm using a nail and cuticle conditioner at least once weekly if not more often to try and help them grow.  I am probably going to try to get a buffing block too so I can try to polish them into looking...somewhat decent.

Benefit to top off: my door can be shut permanently now.  Which is awesome.  That's going to be so exciting.  I am very happy about it...

No comments: