Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Since being married to Joshua, this blog has gone by the wayside.  It started out as a way for me to vent my emotions and share what was going on.  A method of journalling when I was in class and did not have access to my actual journal.  However, since being married, Josh and I talk for hours each night and he began to encourage me to actually journal.  He bought me many personalized journals, leather bound journals, etc.  In fact, he emphasized my journalling so much, it was almost suspect!

Regardless, I journal a lot now and, in fact, I tend to journal multiple times a day now and I have taken to journalling more emotion than events which, in all honesty, is better than what I had been doing.  And, Josh and I talk all day every day which makes for my whole life being much lower in stress.  We talk and I stress less.  It's a good marriage.

I may end up turning this blog into more of a "marriage" blog... I don't know.
It's going to be moving on from what it was though....


Josh and Karen
Do Justice, Love Kindness, Walk Humbly

No comments: